Home Mission Expertise Offers Thinking Contact Us
Expertise

alfinas advisory services offer a unique combination of proprietary market knowledge, committed resources and an extensive network of investor relationships to provide primary and secondary  fund placement, consulting and research services.

Placement

We provide comprehensive placement services for managers looking to raise capital from the institutional and private investors' marketplace.

  • Primary Market Fund Raising
  • Secondary Market Intermediation

Portfolio Consulting

We advise institutional and private investors on all aspects of portfolio construction and optimization with alternative investment funds:

  • Manager Selection
  • Portfolio Allocation
  • Portfolio Monitoring
  • Managed Account Solution

Research

We undertake research and analysis mandates for a range of institutional and professional investors.

 

Our Investors

alfinas professionals have established long-standing relationships with professional investors. About 70% of our investors are institutional. The remaining 30% are professionnal investors from the private market-place.  Our investor network include:

  • Banks
  • Financial Intermediaries
  • Central Banks
  • Pension Plans
  • Insurance Companies
  • Family Offices
  • High Net Worth Individuals
  • Private Banks
  • Independent Investment Managers
  • Financial Planners
  • Corporations

The geographical breakdown is as follows:

  • Western Europe 50% 
  • Scandinavia       20%
  • Other European countries 20%
  • Middle East and Africa 7%
  • Other OECD countries 3%